Market News Updates!
We realize that parking has been an issue, so we have hired a parking lot attendant to help make it a smoother visit and fun time for all. Please follow their directions and know that they are here to help you.
Paying with a Debit/Credit/EBT?
We can accommodate that! Just do all your shopping first. Bring your receipts to the Market Booth located to the left of the front door of the LCCC building. We will run your cards and you will then return your receipts to the vendors and pick up your wonderful goodies. There will be a minimum purchase of $5.00 required to use your card at the manager's booth.
Visitors Please Read
For visitors visiting the market, we have a few things that are to be remembered:
- The market is a family event and is a non-smoking market. If you need to smoke please do so in the parking lot behind the Culture Center.
- There is absolutely NO OPEN CARRYING OF FIRE ARMS within the market. This is for everyone's safety.
- We welcome your pets into the market but please remember that they are required to be under control and in accordance with Oregon Leash Laws and be on a leash at all times.
- Please be mindful of your pets and keep them out of the food booths and away from the vendor's displays, if your pet damages a vendors display or property you will be liable.
- If you need a pet waste disposal bag the market does have some available if needed.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times both outside in the market and inside the Cultural Center. You will be held responsible for any damages your child may cause.
"Looking for a place to stay in Lincoln City? "
Check out Vacasa. They have an Oregon Coast vacation rental for every budget! They also offer pet-friendly lodging!"
Oregon Coast vacation rental links to: https://www.vacasarentals.com/usa/Oregon-Coast/Lincoln-City/ Pet-friendly lodging links to: https://www.vacasarentals.com/usa/Oregon-Coast/Lincoln-City/?dogs=1